We have installed this plugin version 0.31.0 on Confluence 4.3.5.
However, when I have tried using the same for even a single page, it is erroring out with Error 330 (net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED): Unknown error.
Please find attached screenshot for exact error and logs from the server(which says it has caused a Null Pointer Exception from one of the macro realted java file).
Any suggesstion is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Hey there, Ajay.
I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.
Hope this helps and good luck.
Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs