Can't find Checklist for JIRA in search results?

Oliver Maggs Jones
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 25, 2015

Hey,

When I search for "Checklist for JIRA" in the "Search the marketplace" field on https://<instancename>.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/upm/marketplace/featured, I get 0 results.

Is this Add-on still available? 

I have tried to install directly from Marketplace, but I am given a .jar package file, and am unable to upload as that method required me to upload a URL?

2 answers

0 votes
Bill Pennock October 11, 2015

I've been trying to install this thing and I follow the directions that come on the page just after Generate License.  

• Choose "Add-Ons", then navigate to "Manage Add-Ons" (the "Install" section in older versions).
  • Click the "Upload Add-On" link and upload this file.

Unfortunately there is no "Upload Add-On" link on this page.  I am on JIRA Agile on the cloud.  I've tried to get two add-ons and I can't find either one

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 11, 2015

Hi Bill, Checklist is currently only available for JIRA and JIRA Agile servers, not the cloud versions. The cloud version does not allow you to upload add-on. Yves

Bill Pennock October 12, 2015

So you can't use add-on's in JIRA cloud?

Bill Pennock October 12, 2015

at all?

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 12, 2015

You can use add-ons in JIRA cloud but only the ones that are marked for cloud. Not all add-ons have made the transition to the cloud yet.

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
October 12, 2015

This URL should give you the available ones for the cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/app/jira/new?hosting=cloud

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
August 25, 2015

Hi,

The name for that add-on was only recently changed so maybe it is not indexed properly. Try simply "checklist" to see if it works. It should list all entries related to checklist.

You can also install the jar file manually by selecting "upload add-on" from the UPM.

Regards,

Yves

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events