Can not load Ad hoc workflow details in Manage Add-ons

Ha Nguyen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 30, 2013

Dear Atlassian support,

My company recently purchased a license for Ad hoc Worflow. However, I can not add the license because the details screen for Ad hoc workflow is never open, it's keep loading until page timeout.

I am running Confluence 5.2.3 with Ad hoc workflow 4.2.1.

Please help to solve this problem.

Regards,

1 answer

1 vote
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2013

Hi,

As we are dealing with this issue through our internal support, please refer to that thread for updates.

Thanks,
Miguel

Ha Nguyen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2013

Please send me link to the thread you mention :).

Regards,

Ha.

Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

Hi Ha,

Here is the thread created by yourself(or someone with the exact same name) around the same time this thread was created - https://comalatech.zendesk.com/tickets/1837 You will need to log in to our system or respond to the email that was sent out with my last response on October 2 (GMT -8).

Thanks,
Miguel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events