Can multiple projects using the same workflow have different SLAs in JEP?

Roland Niese October 6, 2015

We are successfully using JEP as reporting tool for our support projects. We have designed a common workflow for all these projects. Now my customers demand different SLAs per project, as different customers have different contracts. But from the config I get that you can only define SLAs per workflow.

Is it possible in JEP to set SLAs per project?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2015

Hi Roland

You can easily add additional condition (jql) in which you can type "project = PROJKEY", so that your SLA becomes project specific

Tuncay

Roland Niese November 10, 2015

Thank you, I found the JQL add-ons. Not tested 100% yet but I trust you :)

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2015

Hey Roland, what do you mean by "I found the JQL add-ons". There is no need for any other add-on. In JEP SLA definition, click on cog icon and "Add JQL", then type your JQL there. If you have any problem, I am 100% here for support :)

Roland Niese November 11, 2015

Hi Tuncay, Sorry, badly expressed. I mean I found the JQL additions (not add-ons) in the menu at the end of each SLA definition. This way I could limit SLAs to specific projects. (btw.: yes, I'm seeking your support on another question, but somehow I cannot put the question here in answers.atlassian.com. It says "Not Permitted". Sometimes it works, so I will keep trying :)

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2015

Waiting for the question then? :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events