Can I disable or hide the Log Work button on Timesheet?

Ligia Merciu November 20, 2014

Hi,

I need to let users only log work on issues (some customfields are required before loggging work) and not from timesheet. Also, our customer prefers to plan using only the Add collaborator panel, instead of planning directly on timesheet.

How can I deactivate or hide the Log Work button on timesheet, to prevent users to work log there instaed of logging on issues?

1 answer

0 votes
Heiða Dóra Jónsdóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2014

Hi Ligia

Currently it is not possible to disable or hide the Log Work button in timesheets.

We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you have a feature request, please create an issue in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO).

Tempo product owners are reviewing all requests for Tempo products and if the request is within the scope of the roadmap it is transitioned from the Needs Triage status.

Other users with similar requests can vote on these issues and contribute by adding comments that will help Tempo developers implement the request.

I hope this was helpful.

Best regards,

Heiða Dóra

Tempo Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events