Can I configure Behaviours to work on the view issue screen?

Herlen Zoljargal March 4, 2016

We've been able to use Behaviours to restrict field options and hide fields in pretty much any screen other than the main one, the view issue screen. Is there any way we can get it to work there?

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2016

Not sure what you want to do there. You can hide fields providing they are of a "hideable" type, only text fields are supported at the moment: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/behaviours-overview.html#_hidden_fields

If you mean editing fields, by design, it prevents inline edit on those fields that have a behaviour applied.

Herlen Zoljargal March 8, 2016

I've added Behaviours to restrict options for single/multi-select fields. However on the view issue screen, those Behaviours do not work. I am able to see the full list of options. 

I prevent inline edit by adding JavaScript into the description field in Field Configs, but this doesn't happen automatically for all fields with behaviours.

(We have JIRA 6.4.6 and ScriptRunner 4.1.3) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events