Behaviour server side script is not working from users login

Alisha Prasad April 12, 2018

Behaviours Server side scripts are not working for the end users [Customer Portal] . However they are working fine for my login. I do not see any configuration for Behaviours to configure, what can be the possible reason? A quick help would be really appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2018

What do you mean not working? Do you have any errors in the log file?

Alisha Prasad April 12, 2018

For Customer Portal Form, I have some scripts in initialization [to hide some inputs] and some server side scripts for custom fields [to do some processing and show /hide other inputs]. They work for some users, but for some other users, the form is static, scripts do not run.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2018

Are you sure that the script is not run? Try to log info into the log file from the script and have a look.

Alisha Prasad April 16, 2018

Found it to be a reported bug. SRJIRA-2733. Providing users "atlassian-addons-project-access", helps resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events