We are looking to use a new environment for Jira with 5.0.7 and over HTTPS. We setup the box and installation and while testing found out that the Barchart plugin is not working.
On the UI it gives an error:
An internal server error occurred when requesting resource .
In the logs I see:
2012-09-10 05:09:13,047 http-8080-15 ERROR egownar 309x181x6 18ro2zy 184.108.40.206,127.0.0.1 /plugins/servlet/gadgets/makeRequest [renderer.internal.http.HttpClientFetcher] Unable to retrieve response
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated
We are using many other gadgets and most(or the ones tested so far) of them are working fine. Any reason why this is the only plugin that got impacted due to us moving to SSL links?
Please help us resolve the issue. If you think this is because of any incorrect SSL settings on our side please point us in the correct direction.
I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.
Hope this helps and good luck.
Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs