As a tempo user I want to know which issues are not yet planned, or planned on a past date

Francis Martens (sofico)
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2015

We are using tempo timesheet to plan work and indicate in what period an issue will be addressed, or on what project time gets allocated.

This works very well except for the case where   an issue is planned on a certain date, but that date passed (this happens ...)

Is there a way to list all those issues.

2 answers

0 votes
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2015

Hi Francis

Like Albert pointed out, this is not supported in our current Tempo Timesheets version. We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you have a feature request, please create an issue in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO).

Tempo product owners are reviewing all requests for Tempo products and if the request is within the scope of the roadmap it is transitioned from the Needs Triage status.

Other users with similar requests can vote on these issues and contribute by adding comments that will help Tempo developers implement the request.

Best regards,

Heiða Dóra

Tempo Team

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 10, 2015

In my quest to get this resolved with the existing tooling - can it done by Tempo Planner ? I installed an evaluation version, but it is very hard to see what issues are unresolved and are eitther unplanned and/or have planned in the past.

Tempo Support - Do not use
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2015

Hi Francis Listing of unplanned issues is currently not possible in the Tempo Planner. The Planner only displays issues that are unresolved. If you wish to make a new feature request in Timesheets or Plannerplease create an issue in our Atlassian JIRA (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO). Best regards, Heiða Dóra Tempo Team

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 11, 2015
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to request this. The product owner of Timesheets will take a look at this. Best regards, Heiða Dóra Tempo Team

0 votes
Albert Hauksson [Tempo] May 7, 2015

Hi Francis,

Currently you can not search (with JQL) by Planned time or dates of plans.

One work around to this is to use date pickers (You can create custom date fields and call them for example, planned start or planned end etc.). These fields are searchable and you can create filters based on them. However you would always have to duplicate the plans in timesheets.

There is an add-on called Auto Planner for Tempo which picks up dates (and other events in JIRA) and creates plans in Timesheets based on them.

I hope this is helpful!

Cheers,
Albert - Tempo Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events