Agile Story Mapping plug in 'moving cards is disabled for this filter' shows on everything but epic level

I expected to be able to move cards between slices as a typical story mapping activity

how can I enable this?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

unfortunately this is currently not possible but we are already working to add this feature.

This widget could not be displayed.

thanks.  I am accepting the answer as I asked another question seeking similar info.  I will add here that the drag and drop at the epic level doesn't work as seen in the marketing material either.  There is no drag and drop that works that I can see.

Hi Allison, we will provide an update by next week - this will satisfy most of your questions. the move epic function was related to jira agile rank - but this reference is not anymore provided by Atlassian. Therefore we are developing a work around. Florian

Thank you. I will wait for the new version and re-evaluate. Our current evaluation period ends at the end of November, so I may need to see about working around that.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

506 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you