Agile Story Mapping plug in 'moving cards is disabled for this filter' shows on everything but epic level

Allison November 14, 2014

I expected to be able to move cards between slices as a typical story mapping activity

how can I enable this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2014

unfortunately this is currently not possible but we are already working to add this feature.

0 votes
Allison November 14, 2014

thanks.  I am accepting the answer as I asked another question seeking similar info.  I will add here that the drag and drop at the epic level doesn't work as seen in the marketing material either.  There is no drag and drop that works that I can see.

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2014

Hi Allison, we will provide an update by next week - this will satisfy most of your questions. the move epic function was related to jira agile rank - but this reference is not anymore provided by Atlassian. Therefore we are developing a work around. Florian

Allison November 18, 2014

Thank you. I will wait for the new version and re-evaluate. Our current evaluation period ends at the end of November, so I may need to see about working around that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events