Agile Poker Plugin: No notification for invited participants for poker session?

I am evaluating the Agile Poker Plugin for our purposes and it seems like we could make it work.

What I just noticed is though, that there is no notification for invited participants about a new poker session being scheduled.

How would the workflow look like from Creating a new session, adding stories to the session and then concluding a session.

It seems like the scheduling part has to be done manually - meaning that a link to the session has to be sent manually to all participants.

We are using JIRA 5.2.

3 answers

1 accepted

Ok, never mind.

Plugin works just fine but our test environment was not set up for outgoing emails.

I have generated license key for agile poker for jira aigle. I also downloaded the agile poker. However, I am not sure to add this in jira agile on Demand?

In Manage add-ons screen, I click on upload add-on - then it requires the url - NOT sure where to get the URL from.

Please let me know how to set up the agile poker for jira agile - onDemand subscription.

Thanks

Khaleed.

Hi,

It took a while but we've recently released a Cloud (aka onDemand) version of Agile Poker for JIRA. You can find it on Atlassian Marketplace. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Happy estimating!

Have a nice day,
Mateusz 

Unfortunately Agile Poker plugin is not available yet on JIRA OnDemand.

Regards,

Pawel

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

66 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you