Agile Poker Plugin: No notification for invited participants for poker session?

Ronny Katzenberger June 30, 2013

I am evaluating the Agile Poker Plugin for our purposes and it seems like we could make it work.

What I just noticed is though, that there is no notification for invited participants about a new poker session being scheduled.

How would the workflow look like from Creating a new session, adding stories to the session and then concluding a session.

It seems like the scheduling part has to be done manually - meaning that a link to the session has to be sent manually to all participants.

We are using JIRA 5.2.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ronny Katzenberger August 4, 2013

Ok, never mind.

Plugin works just fine but our test environment was not set up for outgoing emails.

0 votes
Paweł Murawski March 3, 2014

Unfortunately Agile Poker plugin is not available yet on JIRA OnDemand.

Regards,

Pawel

0 votes
khalid February 2, 2014

I have generated license key for agile poker for jira aigle. I also downloaded the agile poker. However, I am not sure to add this in jira agile on Demand?

In Manage add-ons screen, I click on upload add-on - then it requires the url - NOT sure where to get the URL from.

Please let me know how to set up the agile poker for jira agile - onDemand subscription.

Thanks

Khaleed.

Mateusz Zieliński June 15, 2016

Hi,

It took a while but we've recently released a Cloud (aka onDemand) version of Agile Poker for JIRA. You can find it on Atlassian Marketplace. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Happy estimating!

Have a nice day,
Mateusz 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events