using the build status tracker how can you append a build status?

Adam Aarakelian August 14, 2017

Hi,

I am using the build status tracker and it is really cool!  Can I use it to list all my builds from Jenkins?  It seems to only list the latest, I'd like to list all of them sequentially.  Is that possible?

Adam

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2017

Can you give more details as to what you mean with the latest build? It should be showing the all of the builds in the system? Is it showing the latest build plans built?

Adam Aarakelian August 18, 2017

Hi Daniel!

First thank you for getting back to me!  Take a look at the attached doc.  

In our confluence wiki page with the build status widget/macro on it.  If I build build number #25 , in the macro, I get build number #25, which is great!  When I build number #26 though, build number #25 in the macro is overwritten.

I'd like it to show sequentially all the builds to-date and their statuses....for example

test build #3

test build #2

test build #1

And each one be that macro.  Is there a way to do that?

Adam

Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2017

Ahh - you're after a historical link. Currently we don't support that, but I've put in a feature request at https://wittified.atlassian.net/browse/BSFC-10 . If there's anything you want to add to that - please do so.

Unfortunatley I can't tell you when we'd be able to implement it though.

Adam Aarakelian August 18, 2017

Ok, thank you!  Is this open source?   Could I contribute to it if it is?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events