user picker from project role fields disabled due to SVN plugin?

r
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2013

Hello,

we are using JIRA 5.1.4 where we have the JIRA Subversion plugin (v 0.10.11.1) and the User Picker from Project Role - Issue alternative assigne plugin (v 1.7.0 for JIRA 5.1) Installed. When we restart JIRA, the custom fields of type User picker from project role are disabled (we dont see them in custom fields list and when we check the screens with these fields there is message that these fileds are invalid or disabled). We tried to find out what the cause of this problem could be and came to conclusion, that this strange behavior is caused by the JIRA Subversion plugin. What actually helped us was to disable and enable the plugin and the user picker from project role fields were enabled.

Has anyone experienced similar problem? If so, did you manage to find another soulution that disabling/enabling the subversion plugin after each restart?

thanks

Rad

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
r
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2013

what helped was to stop JIRA, delete the directory JIRA Home Directory\caches\indexes\ and restart JIRA.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2013

I don't think they are related... I have been using both plugins for ages and never had a problem.

What happens when you enable the "issue alt assgnee" plugin, then restart - does it become disabled again after restart?

Check your logs to see if there is anything about this plugin in there....

r
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2013

Hi Jamie,

thanks for interest. I dont need to enable the issue alt assignee plugin itself- the plugin is always enabled. Just the fields are not. To get them back i need to disable and enable the SVN plugin (just disabling will do the work, but we want to use it again of course)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events