subtask with fix version does not show up under version group in WBS Gantt-Chart

Lawrence Lam August 14, 2020

I am using Jira Cloud with WBS Gantt-Chart plugin.  I have a subtask with fix version = R1.1 (see diagram below: "Jira issue details").  In the gantt chart view, the subtask is correctly showing up intended under the parent task.  However, I was expecting it to also show up under the R1.1 group in greyed-out/read-only manner, but it is not doing that (see diagram "gantt view" below).  

Can someone please tell me how I can configure WBS Gantt-Chart to so show this?  My gantt versions setting is shown below in diagram "gantt version setting".

--------------- Jira issue details --------------

Jira issue detail view.png

------------  Gantt view --------------

gatt view.png

````````````````  Gantt versions settings ``````````````````````````

Gantt versions setting.png

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2020

Hello, @Lawrence Lam 

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question. We have responded to the ticket that you have created on our Support Platform. Can you please verify it?

We are looking forward to hearing more from you on the ticket. If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

Lawrence Lam August 14, 2020

Thank you for responding to my post so quickly.  Yes, I can see you have open a feature request WGCCPT-98 for this item.  

Carl Wicklund May 13, 2021

Hi @Gabriel Quadros 

Did you provide a fix for this issue? I am experiencing the same thing on my Gantt view.

Thanks

Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2021

Hello, @Carl Wicklund 

Thank you for reaching out to us via this Community Question.

The suggested solution is still under evaluation on the WBS Gantt-Chart Product Board Portal to our development team to implement it at a code level:

Set Issues to read-only mode 

• We linked this issue to the suggestion reported for the development team's reference and priority alignment.
  • At the moment, we can't set an ETA for the implementation to be released since it will depend on the team's backlog and analysis of the suggestion's complexity.
  • To receive updates regarding the feature, please vote for it by clicking either \[NICE-TO-HAVE] or \[IMPORTANT] or \[CRITICAL], enter your Email address, and then Submit.

We understand that not having a workaround for this behavior is not optimal, but let's give our developers some time to investigate and implement this suggestion if possible.

We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter. If you need assistance with the WBS Gantt-Chart or have any other questions, please let me know as well. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros | Support Engineer
Ricksoft Support Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events