"STAGIL Assets Relation" field doesn't throw Update Event.

Max July 2, 2018

We use "STAGIL Assets - Insights on Links" plugin.
We faced with problem: when field of type "STAGIL Assets Relation" updates, it does not throw Update Event. Why this is happening?

2 answers

1 vote
Björn Frauen _STAGIL_ July 15, 2020

Hi @Max ,

sorry for late reply. This was resolved in the meantime.

Best regards
Björn from STAGIL

1 vote
Daniel Fietta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2018

Hi Max,

There is a checkbox in the STAGIL Assets Relation custom field configuration which allows you to decide, whether changes in the custom field should fire an Update event or not.

Sorry for the late reply. If you have immediate questions, you should directly contact the vendor through the service desk.

Best regards,
Daniel

Jens Kisters //SeibertSolutions
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2020

Hi Daniel,

in v 4.4.41 i cant find a checkbox for this.

Where can i find it?

kind regards

Jens

Gianluca - STAGIL November 25, 2020

Hello @Jens Kisters //SeibertSolutions,

The checkbox can be found in the relations field configuration, in the tab "Display style":

display_style.JPG.png

Please note that the option is available only for Relation custom fields, not for Lookup Fields. 

Cheers!

Gianluca

Jens Kisters //SeibertSolutions
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2020

Thanks Gianluca,

oh okay i have been looking for something with "event" in its name or something similar.

Like Gianluca - STAGIL likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events