outlook to confluence calendar event creation

Amit Anand September 3, 2020

All,

I need to create the events from outlook and add the confluence calendar as an attendant to the event, so the confluence event is created automatically.

Looking for any possibility?

Thanks

Amit Anand

1 answer

0 votes
Timur Akman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 4, 2020

Hi Amit, 

my name is Timur and i'm a developer at yasoon, the app vendor of Outlook Calendars for Confluence.

I'm not sure if I understand your request correctly. If you want to display Outlook events within Confluence you don't need to add Confluence as an attendee manually. Because the data displayed in Confluence is always fetched directly from Outlook. 

If you have issues displaying Outlook events in Confluence i'm happy to help.

Thanks and best regards,

Timur 

Amit Anand September 9, 2020

Thanks for Reply Timur,

You can share me steps so that i can check in my instance.

Hope you are not using internet calendar settings.

Thanks

Amit Anand

Daniel Stoll
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 10, 2020

Hi Amit,

Timur is on vacation and i'll take over this conversation.

To add the calendar on your Confluence instance, you must have the rights to add apps from the Atlassian Marketplace. If so, You can go to the marketplace:
Outlook Calendars for Confluence 

There you can try it out for free (Cloud and Server/DC).

Depending on your Outlook hosting, the configuration steps differ a bit.

The easiest combination is O365. There you should be already be able to use our app.

Once the calendar is installed you're prompted to login to Office and after that you can easily add calendars.

All Information comes from outlook, so there is no internet calendar/ical/ics calendars involved.

Best,
Daniel

Amit Anand September 11, 2020

Dear Daniel,

Please suggest any non commercial addon.

Thanks

Amit Anand

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events