jira to jira integration

Uzziele
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2024

Good day 

I am trying to sync a bug and is linked to user story. How do I sync them as linked issues?

3 answers

2 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2024

Hi Uzziele - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If they are linked already, then you can use an automation rule to keep them in sync depending on what you are trying to do. Can you provide some more details of your use case? 

0 votes
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2024

Hi @Uzziele

A very warm welcome to the community! This is Majid @ Exalate. 

I am assuming here that you are trying to sync across this Story - Bug relationship to another project. What is unclear is that if the target project is on the same Jira instance or another Jira. In any case, Exalate is able to sync such hierarchies across while maintaining the parent child relations. 

Please feel free to book a session here if you would like to discuss further. 

Thanks

Majid

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 12, 2024

@Uzziele hi and welcome. Indeed, a little bit more details would be great. :) Do you use any tool for the integration, perhaps something from the Atlassian marketplace? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events