issue creating

Prakash Punukollu July 25, 2018

Hi 

i am using jira in my mobile. when i am creating an issue in Jira its trowing a pop-up for me.

We can't create this issue for you right now. Ask your admin to check the logs to troubleshoot this is the pop-up i am getting.

let me know the solution for this pop-up

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2018

You need to do what it says - get your admins to read the logs for Jira to find out what is going wrong.

Thanks Nic Nrough,

since i'm the admin. So please guide me how solve this problem.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2018

Read the log file to find out what went wrong.

If there are no errors at the time this failed, then it was a network error connecting your mobile device to the server.

Thanks Nic,

Bit confused can you explain me briefly please so that i can know. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 25, 2018

Your mobile app tried to connect to the Jira server.  One or two of three things happened:

• Data did not reach the server
  • Jira failed when processing the request
  • Data did not get back to your device from the server

In 1 and 3, that was a network failure.  For 2, look at the server logs for the errors.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events