creating surveys in confluence

Liesa Pugsley March 10, 2019

I need to create a simple survey where there is a question and then a number of responses but the responses are images (happy face).  I would like to collate the survey results in a report.

Is there some add on to do this in confluence?

3 answers

1 vote
Abhijeet Desai October 10, 2021

Hi @Liesa Pugsley 

I have the perfect plugin for this requirement if you are still looking. You can check Likert Rating Survey plugin for confluence.

You can create surveys in various formats including table, slider, happy faces, etc. Also, there is a results page where you can download results and view statistics, charts, outlook, etc for the survey to get tangible & actionable items.

Full disclosure: My team created this plugin :)

Thanks,

Abhijeet Desai

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2019

There are a number of add-ons in Marketplace that allow you to build a survey in Confluence:

I haven't personally used any of these, but perhaps one will provide the functionality you require.

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Charles Friedo June 8, 2022

Many data visualization tools may promise a Likert Scale Chart. However, the majority of these tools rely on scripts and codes. ChartExpo eliminates these problems by doing all of the coding for you. All you have to do is select the data you want to use for your Likert Chart and press “Create Chart.”

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events