communication error story map 12500

Mark Rehberg August 7, 2015

I just re-activated the Story Map plugin. After creating a new project I clicked on StoryMap and get a Error

{"errorMessages":["The value '12500' does not exist for the field 'project'."],"errors":{}}

I cannot see the content of the Story Map. Can you help?

Kind regards,

Mark

4 answers

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2015

please make sure that the share options at the map are like this:

Capture.PNG

Than the map will appear in section 'all' beyond 'manage maps' and is available there for all related users. do not use the link.

Cheers,

Florian

0 votes
Wolfgang Brandhuber
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 9, 2015

When I try to access the map I get:

Communication Error

{"errorMessages":["The value '11902' does not exist for the field 'project'."],"errors":{}}

0 votes
Mark Rehberg August 9, 2015

Hi Florian,

thank you for helping.
For me, creating a Story Map works.
https://peergroup.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/jira.agile.user.story.map/agile-story-map-main?project.key=MC&project.id=12100

Unfortunally, other users cannot see the Map.

Can you help?

Kind regards,
Mark

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2015

please try to create a new map (from the manage maps menu) and set your new project. Otherwise try to use a jql instead of just a project, like this:

project='your project key' AND type in (Story,Epic)

Cheers,

Florian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events