Xporter iterate over user picker

Deleted user September 11, 2019

Hi 

I am creating custom templates to user to exportering with Xporter. 

I have a custom field, a user picker (multiple users). I want each username to be displayed on a new line. 

RIght now when userning ${fullname:<user picker>} they are displayed in a sinle line. So how to i get each name to be displayed on a new line?

\n and <br> did not work 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2019

Hi Victoria,

Try this:

%{var users= ‘${fullname:<user picker>}’; users=users.replaceAll(‘, ’,’\n’); users;}

This should work.

Kind regards,

Rui Rodrigues.

Deleted user September 26, 2019

Thanks! However, it only worked partially... only after the first name a new line was created the rest of them are still on printed on the same line. So now the outpit looks like: 

Person 1

Person 2, Person 3, 

How do I get all of them on a single line? 

Rui Rodrigues
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2019

Hi,

Sorry, it was my fault. Check the example now. I've updated.

Thanks.

Deleted user September 26, 2019

Awesome now it works. Thank you!

GK May 22, 2020

Hello Rui,

I have similar question, I used above solution and it worked however i want to put in table format. I am having trouble in displaying these list in table format, can you please help me.

thanks

Geeta

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events