Workflow to send email to approve document

GH2023 September 2, 2022

Hi All,

I have created the workflow below by editing Editor and Staff approval workflow, but i want to add trigger to email when draft moves to ready state. I am struggling to do this. It sends the email when its approved. Is there a trigger to send an email to request to approve the document before approval? Thanks!

{workflow:name=Draft to ready to approve and publish workflow|key=spaceworkflow--1165474642}
{description}
The Workflow has four states.
Draft: created by user. Ready: Ready for manager to apprve. Published: Approved by manager & viewable publicly.
{description}
{workflowparameter:Reviewers|description=Reviewers group|type=group}
confluence-users
{workflowparameter}
{workflowparameter:Manager|description=User able to give approval|type=user}
@user@
{workflowparameter}
{state:Draft|submit=Ready}
{state}
{state:Ready|approved=Published|rejected=Draft}
{approval:Review|assignable=true|group=@Reviewers@}
{state}
{state:Published|final=true|updated=Ready|expired=Expired|hideselection=true}
{state}
{state:Expired|submit=Ready|taskable=true|colour=#FF5630}
{state}
{trigger:pageapproved|approval=Review}
{send-email:user=@Manager@|subject=Page ready for final approval}
The page @page@ has been approved by [~@user@] and is waiting for your final approval.
{pageactivity}
{send-email}
{trigger}
{workflow}

workflow.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2022

Hello @GH2023 

I think you got the answer you need in your other post https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Comala-Workflow-Editor-and-Staff-approval-alert-email-for/qaq-p/2124990 

If you need help customising this further or have any other questions about Comala Document Management, you can reach out to our friendly Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com

Kind regards

James

0 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 5, 2022

That looks like a Comalatech (Appfire) Confluence workflow? You may want to add the appropriate tags to get their attention. 

James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2022

Thanks for mentioning us @Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_ !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events