Why my changes with WorkFlow Designer are not apply to the view ?

Manuel Campomanes January 31, 2012

I draw my workflow with workflow designer tool but my changes are not apply.

Image 01 : Workflow designer tool

Image 02 : view diagram

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Manuel Campomanes February 1, 2012

I'm not alone to have this problem, there is a ticket in Jira : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25548

If you have this problem => please VOTE :D

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2012

Hey Manuel,

have you published the new workflow or is it still a "draft"?

Cheers

Christian

I published it.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2012

Have you saved the layout? (disc symbol) I mean when you leave the workflow designer ang go back, does the workflow still look the way you want it? I mean you can apply changes to the layout even if the workflow is currently in use. I just tried to reproduce your problem by changing the layout of the standard JIRA worjkflow and it just worked fine

Yes it saved, when I open the workflow with the designer tool it looks well but when I applied the workflow system and I test it in an issue, the scheme is different.

I had the same problem for my others workflows, so I tried to move transition arrows (start and end nodes) and It worked. But not for this one.

I used a trial version of Jira (4.4.4).

Rising Star
Rising Star
January 31, 2012

I could reproduce the error. I'm using 4.4.4 too but I must admit that other than moving the nodes (which helped in my case) I don't have an idea on how to help you. Sorry

Ok no problem. Thanks you to try to help me.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events