Why doesn´t the timeline show status of planned items

Marcus Landh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 19, 2015

The timeline in Tempo Planner is really aweful, when classic view was still enabled that was much better to give you an overview of the current status of a persons planned items. Now, you only see an item planned, you can´t even open the planned item (issue,project,epic etc). Why cant i see remaining estimate, status?

Our organization have been evaluating the Tempo planner a while but with the latest release and removal of the classic view I don´t think we will commit to using it. We work mainly in JIRA Agile with scrum boards, some projects use kanban and I think that the Tempo Planner focuses way to much on becoming some kind of replacement of this, I don´t want to have a second board to handle my issues in the Planner who would want that? Why can´t you just make it so that it is a planner, like the name applies?

1 answer

0 votes
Gudrun Olafsdóttir November 19, 2015

Hi Marcus, 

In Tempo Planner 3.2.2 we will show status, remaining estimate and other issue details which was available in the Classic Timeline.  I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but we're focusing now on enhancing the planning experience by focusing more on details related to plans and performance while planning.  

Best regards,

Guðrún Fema Ólafsdóttir
Tempo Team 

Dan Payne
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2017

14 months after this answer I'm on version 3.3.22-AC and don't see statuses. Any update on this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events