Why do we might need Requirements for JIRA add-on?

Darya_Koyfman May 22, 2018

One of my new coworker requested to load free trial of R4J add-on. We have 6 processes in JIRA, but we don't and will not use JIRA for project management since it's based on Agile methodology, but we use only waterfall becase of specific of our product. We only need JIRA for manufacturing engineering processes. 

I think he probably doesn't get the specific of JIRA and how we use it here, or I don't understand something. 

Question: Can R4J add-on be used for existing processes or we need to create a separate process for R4J?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2018

Hi Darya,

Atlassian will likely not be able to provide a value proposition for one of their partners, I suggest you reach out to Ease Solutions and ask one of their sales reps for a demo. They will be more able to review your business needs and help you understand the benefits of their toolset.

-Scott

Darya_Koyfman May 23, 2018

Thank you Scott! I will probably do this.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gabriel Senna
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2018

Hi Darya,

Yes, you can use add-ons on existing projects or new projects.

You don't need to create specific projects, to use an add-on.

Darya_Koyfman May 23, 2018

Yes, Gabriel, I understand this. I already as JIRA admin use several add-ons for our needs. I read about R4J add-on and can't understand how we need it. Are you familiar with R4J? Is it helpful tool?

Thansks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events