Where is the "Edit Contents" button for scaffolding in Zen

aaron wideen December 27, 2012

Hi,

I am trying to find the "Edit Contents" button. I am using Zen as my theme and am having a hard time finding this.

Thanks!

Aaron

5 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2013

Hey Everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce that Zen Foundation 5.2.10 is compatible with the Scaffolding add-on! Look for the Edit Contents menu item in the toolbar's This Page menu. Look for the new Zen release this week.

Cheers,
Darryl

Jahsie August 5, 2013

Darryl, you're the man~!

2 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 30, 2012
Aaron, my guess is that these 2 plugins don't work nicely together. Try using scaffolding in a space that doesn't have the Zen Foundation theme to see Scaffolding working, then switch the theme over to see if the buttons are hidden.
aaron wideen January 1, 2013

I had looked more into this and that is the case.

I had the default theme turned on then copied the URL for the "Edit Contents" page then flipped zen back on in the section and went to the URL and the formatting was all off. Hopefully a fix is in the works.

Thanks,

Aaron

Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2013

Hi Aaron,

Unfortunately, Scaffolding's edit model doesn't currently play well with Zen. We are working on a fix for this, and it is in our 5.2.6 release plan.

(David, thanks for jumping in here!)

Cheers,
Darryl

aaron wideen January 9, 2013

When do you guys plan to release 5.2.6 for Zen?

Thanks,

Aaron

Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2013

We don't have a target date yet, but are aiming roughly for six weeks. If you'd like, as soon as we have a pre-release build with the Scaffolding compatibility worked out, I can share with you for testing in your non-production environment.

aaron wideen February 7, 2013

Hi,

I seen in the last release that some progress was made on the scaffolding section. Was wondering if you guys might have timeframe on the beta release. I would be happy to test on my dev server.

Thanks,

Aaron

0 votes
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2013

Update: Scaffolding compatibility is still an open issue. We're working on it, and hope to have this resolved this soon.

Ethan Foulkes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2013

Hi Darryl,

Do you have a timetable yet? Is this weeks or many months out?

Thanks,

0 votes
Sara Elicea February 21, 2013

This would be an awesome addition love scaffolding and love zen. I am looking forward to this release!

Thanks.

0 votes
Jahsie January 27, 2013

Hurray, this will do so much for our user base. I will have a smile on my face all day.

aaron wideen February 7, 2013

Hi,

I seen in the last release that some progress was made on the scaffolding section. Was wondering if you guys might have timeframe on the beta release. I would be happy to test on my dev server.

Thanks,

Aaron

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events