Where do I add a ScriptRunner Service?

Deleted user July 25, 2018

We are using ScriptRunner for JIRA v 5.4.12 but I cannot find the Services area: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/services.html. Where can I set a service?

This is what I get:

Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 4.56.40 PM.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark Markov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2018

Hello @[deleted]

May be it not that clerly.

It locates in admin cogwheel -> System -> Services.

Also you can just press 'gg' and type 'Services'

Deleted user July 26, 2018

Thanks Mark. I thought I was looking for a custom ScriptRunner functionality.

The documentation uses the path structure below for their custom functionality and Services as well so it is not clear that we should be looking for the JIRA out of the box functionality. I was using the UI navigational structure rather than the gg shortcut.

Admin → Built-In Scripts

Admin → Script JQL Functions

Admin → Services

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2018

You are, but ScriptRunner injects its links into several places, not just under the "scriptrunner" section.  It makes sense to keep all services together, so it puts them under services.

I suspect if it did not, we'd find some people asking "where are my SR services?  There's nothing under services?"

Deleted user August 7, 2018

Thanks for clarifying. It works great.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2018

As the documentation clearly states:

Go to Admin → Services

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events