WBS Gantt-Chart Configuration: No bars on the right

Olga Chetvertkova
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2019

Hi,

I am validating the WBS Gantt-Chart plugin and have a question.

I have a project with an epic, number of the tickets with preset dependancies (block and blocked by) and original estimates.

I need to create a Gantt chart based on the project tickets. 

However when i create it i can see the whole tickets structure on the left but no bars and links between them on the right. 

Could you please advise what I should use as the setting to see the bars and the dependancies on the right? 

Image 2019-09-09 at 2.00.36 pm.png

Thank you,

Olga Chetvertkova 

https://www.profitero.com/  

1 answer

0 votes
yuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2019

Hi,

It seems that all Start and Finish date columns are blanc. You must fill out them and the gantt-Chart show the bar in Gantt-Chart screen (right side screen).

start and finish.png

Also, you can specify the date field as a start and Finish date in issue view setting of  global configuration according to the following steps.

1. Open Global setting. 

global-config.png

2. Configure Start date and Finish date.Global Issueview_edit.pngThanks

Olga Chetvertkova
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 10, 2019

Hi, 

Thanks for coming back.

My question was a bit different.

I have a set of the the JIRA tickets created by different department and I need to build a Gantt chart based on them. The tickets have the dependancies and the original estimates.  So, when populating a chart I would like to see the bars built based on the original estimate and the links between the bar created based on the pre-set in the tickets dependancies.

Is this something the WBS Gantt-Chart does? 

Thank you,

Olga

yuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry for my misunderstanding.

The feature you suggested has not been implemented yet. The below ticket is the Ricksoft Public Tracker's suggestion for future development.

https://ricksoft-support.atlassian.net/browse/WGCPT-106

Thanks 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events