Use draw.io in Confluence and link element to JIRA issue i.e. requirement

Etienne August 28, 2017

I would like to have a feature like the insert JIRA issue issue / filter macro where I can insert a JIRA issue into a Draw.io element i.e. a Requirement element in Draw.io linked to Story in JIRA?

2 answers

1 vote
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2017

This is in cloud or server?

Etienne August 29, 2017

Would like to have it in both ?

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2017

Feature requests can be added at https://github.com/jgraph/drawio/issues

Joseph Garcia June 12, 2020

@David Benson _draw_io_ was this ever implemented?  I also want to do this within Draw.IO

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2020

There are no plans to implement this at this time.

Martin Hilbig December 9, 2020

thats a pity, we just got this as a request from a customer :/

0 votes
Tobias Pettersson Viklund
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 4, 2022

I really would like this feature as well. This would be very powerful when working in the middle of customer requests, milestones, releases ect (when and why) and being able to transform that into something more technically and product oriented (what and how)- This would mean for me the that i'm able to describe the technical content for my team but still have the ability to communicate to stakeholder on how this connects to their timeline. a more powerful way of describing the product context and roadmap. 

BR

Tobias

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events