Upgraded and now "Select Version" not wide enough

Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2014

Hello - We upgraded to 2.2.1.22101482 last night and now on the Test Cycles page the "Select Versions" drop down select box is about half of the width that it was. We have very long version names and this change makes the tool hard to use.

Can this field be changed back to the width it was before please?

We like how the Select Versions now displays released and unreleased versions now with this upgrade. We also like all of the improvements made in the upgrade.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2014

Hi J S,

Thanks for letting us know! Our Product Management team has been made aware of this feature request. They will review the same for consideration. We appreciate your valuable feedback in making Zephyr for JIRA better.

Kind Regards,

Emily

Sebastian Heltewig
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 20, 2015

Hi, our team seconds the idea to make the version select box wider (again). Could this please be considered for one of the next release? Kind Regards, Sebastian

David Nash (inactive) August 30, 2016

I have the same problem.  Just making wider/match the longest version would be useful.

Dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events