Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Tracking list of comments

I use Jira (server, not cloud) and would like a way to add a specific comment (from any issue) to a list of things for me to get to.  This would be on a per-user basis.  It is like creating a Pinterest board of comments, or a todo list.

I've seen similar stuff for tracking jira issues, but I really want the ability to keep track of deep links to comments.  We often have issues that have many comments and threads and there might be something specific that I should follow up on.

Can anyone recommend an add-on or similar that would add a button next to each comment that I could click to add that to my board/list.  And then the list could be on my dashboard and I could use it to jump to things and be able to remove stuff when I want.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Apr 08, 2021

@Jason Cornez Welcome to community.

There is not app for this and there is nothing like this as part of Jira's functionality.  There are two feature requests that are similar to what you are hoping to do.  You could vote for them.  

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-63054

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-66426

I would suggest just making them into a subtasks as you find them.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

682 views 7 23
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you