Timing for Fix for forums in cloud?

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2015

2 answers

2 votes
A November 5, 2015

Hi Art,

I understand that you are currently working with our support team and we are working internally to address and fix this issue. We hope to have a resolution in place soon.

We are aware that your specific instance is experiencing an issue however it is currently isolated to just one instance. I realise this is very little consolation, but the issue is currently very isolated.

Also, please be aware that this add-on is currently in beta and as such there will inevitably be issues such as this. We'll do our best to rectify this issue however it is important that we have support requests so that we can work with our users and understand the issue as it is effecting you.

Kind Regards,

Adaptavist Product Team

A November 8, 2015

Update:- We believe we have now resolved this issue, although we require you to confirm whether you are still experiencing this. Please do get back in touch with our support team as we'd like to ensure that you have access to Community Forums for Connect. Adaptavist Product Team

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2015

What "fix" are you referring to?  I know you're asking for something to do with Adaptavist Forums, but I don't really know what.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events