Timesheet Tracking for Jira not generating timesheets

Abhilash Rathore
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2023

Timesheet Tracking for Jirav4.3.4 is not able to generate timesheets, can someone please help how to fix this? Any configuration needed anywhere?

1 answer

0 votes
Vedant Kulkarni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2023

@Abhilash Rathore , can you elaborate on the issue? possibly with a snapshot and version of Jira and app?

Abhilash Rathore
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2023

Jira version- I think its 9.x

Error- people add actual hrs in Jira tasks/issues and I want to see the time tracking report in "app" which I have dowloaded-"

Timesheet Tracking for Jirav4.3.4 " but it does not show any data, check the attached imageScreenshot 2023-02-09 at 6.11.51 PM.png

Vedant Kulkarni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2023

@Abhilash Rathore,

You are using Jira on-demand that is Jira Cloud and for time tracking you are using third party app Timesheet Tracking for Jira | Atlassian Marketplace

It seems that you are not having appropriate access, please check the access as per this doc Settings - Timesheet Tracking for Jira Documentation - Confluence (atlassian.net)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events