Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Tempo Timesheets plan time webhook

Hello,
I am looking for a webhook that will call my api whenever a user uses the Plan Time feature or when planning is updated.

This is used by out organization to manage holidays and we need to also sync them with an external application so we can easily manage how many holidays a user has left.

The webhook should provide the same information as the rest endpoint '/rest/tempo-planning/1/allocation?assigneeType=user'

Currently, we can pool that endpoint every day to find out new planned times, but a webhook would be a more elegant solution and it will be in real time.

If there is no such thing please advise me how could I create a plugin for Tempo that does what I want.

Thank you.

3 answers

Hi,

you could use the Scriptrunner event handler to accomplish something like this or use any other scripting tool integrated to Jira. Please refer to our official documentation on GitHub or a working example for Scriptrunner.

BR

Thanks for the response.
Are there any free alternatives?
Does Tempo have webhooks?

Thanks again.

Hi @Miguel Zorzo

we don´t have event listeners on the Cloud version. Please feel free to submit a feature request in our portal.

BR

Thank you for your time!

Did someone found the solution?

Thanks.

Is there anything like that? Did you get any answer/help on this?

Thank you,

Vikash

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Apps for Confluence you won't want to miss: RSVP for September's Appy Hours

Calling all collaborators and Confluence users! Our Appy Hours event on September 29th features 4 presenters demoing functionality to superpower Confluence. Don't miss learning about these apps i...

117 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian Community Events