Tempo Timesheets plan time webhook

raresserbanpitech July 4, 2018

Hello,
I am looking for a webhook that will call my api whenever a user uses the Plan Time feature or when planning is updated.

This is used by out organization to manage holidays and we need to also sync them with an external application so we can easily manage how many holidays a user has left.

The webhook should provide the same information as the rest endpoint '/rest/tempo-planning/1/allocation?assigneeType=user'

Currently, we can pool that endpoint every day to find out new planned times, but a webhook would be a more elegant solution and it will be in real time.

If there is no such thing please advise me how could I create a plugin for Tempo that does what I want.

Thank you.

3 answers

0 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2021

Hi,

you could use the Scriptrunner event handler to accomplish something like this or use any other scripting tool integrated to Jira. Please refer to our official documentation on GitHub or a working example for Scriptrunner.

BR

Miguel Zorzo January 15, 2021

Thanks for the response.
Are there any free alternatives?
Does Tempo have webhooks?

Thanks again.

Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2021

Hi @Miguel Zorzo

we don´t have event listeners on the Cloud version. Please feel free to submit a feature request in our portal.

BR

Miguel Zorzo January 15, 2021

Thank you for your time!

0 votes
Miguel Zorzo January 14, 2021

Did someone found the solution?

Thanks.

0 votes
Vikash Kumar May 15, 2020

Is there anything like that? Did you get any answer/help on this?

Thank you,

Vikash

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events