Team certification overview

Bára Hlynsdóttir October 27, 2022

Hey I want to have overview of current and then moving onward new certifications my team has. They are a growing team and are always getting new certifications in relations to their work so I wanted to utilize Confluence instead of overseeing this in excel spreadsheet, the problem is I don´t find any easy way to do it. 

a ) I want to be able to pull out when needed info on all certifications everyone has and also on individual level

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2022

Hi @Bára Hlynsdóttir 

Is this in relation to Atlassian Certifications? Or certifications in general?

In terms of seeing each user's Atlassian Certifications, as far as I know this isn't possible - each user's certification portal is private, and the users would need to let you know when they pass a certification.

Is this what you meant from your question?

Ste

Bára Hlynsdóttir December 29, 2022

Morning Stephen

Basically I was referring to certifications in general, it´s often relevant when we participate in tender with new customers and so on and also just for internal knowledge to know what certifications each team member have. I just couldn´t find any nice template for this 

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2022

HI @Bára Hlynsdóttir 

I'd keep it simple - here's what I'd do:

• Create a Page for the certifications to be housed on
  • Create a section per user - this could be as simple as having each title be the user's name (in Heading 1 font size). You could also include the user's profile per section - using the "User Profile Macro"
  • Split up each section with the "Divider Macro" to make it easy to read - this can also be added to the page using "---"
  • Have a table which captures each user's certifications
  • Use the "Status Macro" in one of the table's columns to show the status of each certification - Achieved, In Progress, Assigned, Not Started, etc

^ If you have a lot of users, or want to have a summary table, you could also use an App like Table Filter and Charts to group the tables and show performance based on a chart or a pivot table :)

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events