Table Transformer Macro - is not looking up tables having cells with emebedded macro (expand macro))

preeti arun August 20, 2021

Hello experts,

Through Table Transformer macro I am trying to Lookup two tables. One table (aka master table) has embedded macros in the cells where as other table is without any macro.

Through Presets I am providing the record match lookup option and also adding parameters for other ribbons (settings, option). When I am trying to save the values, edit Table Transformer screen is unresponsive to the save and just stays as it is without throwing any error msg, nor saving it.

To come out of the edit macro screen I have to cancel it. Is this issue because of one table having embedded macro and we are using that table for lookup ?

1 answer

1 vote
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2021

Hello @preeti arun,

I tried to reproduce your issue with tables and Expand macros, but it worked in my case. Please, contact our support to proceed with the issue. We'll need to get the page storage format if it is possible.

preeti arun August 20, 2021

we had images /screen shot too in the cells. can you try doing this? Because when my tables are standard (simple cells) Table Transformer macro is working fine.

I fear i could get page storage format ? How to get that? As I am using confluence for enterprise and we have an organization wide admin team.

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2021

Added some images to tables - still can update the macro.

You get the page storage format in the page tools (but this option can be disabled by your admin):

2021-08-19_13h16_09.png

Also, you can attach some screenshots of the page in edit mode.

If you have any confidential information on the page, I recommend you share this data in the private support ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events