Sum-up and scripted fields

Mateusz Pluta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 28, 2014

Hello,

I am using groovy scripted custom field (Script Runner addon) to calculate bugs weight based on priority. Here is a code for this field:

if(issue.priority?.name == "Major")
return 3D
else if (issue.priority?.name == "Critical")
return 5D
else if(issue.priority?.name == "Blocker")
return 8D
else
return 1D

Other info on this field:

Searcher: Number Searcher
Template: Number Field

I want use sum-up plugin to sum up this field but apparently sth is wrong with this scripted field because I do not get result I want. Total row is always empty for this field. It works perfectly for system fields like Story Points. 

What am I doing wrong?

Best regards

Mateusz

2 answers

0 votes
Julian Riedinger _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2014

Hey Mateusz,

SumUp currently does not support scripted fields. We have this definitely on our roadmap, but it is very hard to integrate.Especially against the background that sumUp is a free Add On

Cheers Julian

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2014

You'll need to get a view on what type of fields it supports, maybe it's only Integer fields or whatever. You can ask them to enhance it...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events