SprintRunner Copy Project Built-In Script not working after update

Valerie Christine Knapp October 1, 2019

We just updated to Jira 8.4 last week and I have noticed in our Test and Live instances of Jira, when you go to use the copy project script, you can no longer select any of the check boxes at the beginning (I have listed them below). The script still works and a project is created but without the additional functionality. Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

Copy versions - Do you want versions to be replicated in the target project?

Copy components - Do you want components to be replicated in the target project?

Copy issues - Do you want all the issues to be copied to the target project? You must also opt to copy Components and Versions.

Copy project-specific dashboard and filters - Experimental. Copy dashboards and filters beginning with PKEY-. Will update JQL, and gadgets etc.

Thanks.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2019

Hi Valerie and Ravi, 

Indeed this is a bug (https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-3827) - we have a fix and will be included in the next (soon to be) released version. 

Apologies for any inconvenience

Thanos 

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2019

Nice

Valerie Christine Knapp October 2, 2019

@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ @Thanos Batagiannis _Adaptavist_ Thanks for your help! I will keep an eye out for the fix.

Like Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2019

Hi @Valerie Christine Knapp 

What is your ScriptRunner version?

Ravi

Valerie Christine Knapp October 2, 2019

Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ , thanks for replying. My ScriptRunner version is 5.6.2.1-jira8.

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2019

Hi @Valerie Christine Knapp 

I was able to reproduce it as well. Seems like a bug in the new version.

Can I ask you to raise a ticket with ScriptRunner Support? Attach your atlassian-jira.log file.

They might already be aware of this and will suggest you appropriately.

Thanks,

Ravi

Like Valerie Christine Knapp likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events