Some i18n key are missing ...

Vincent Thoulé _Alkaes_ July 13, 2018

1st Question ... The Favourite feature of Confluence is moving from Favourite concept to Playlist concept.

• With Favourite concept, we have "Add to Favorites" in EN / "Ajouter aux favoris" in FR
  • With playlist concept, we have "Save for later" in EN / "Sauvegarder pour plus tard" in FR

With IPT plugin, I started to restranslate as expected, but the Favorite button seems to be partially translated with Javascript just after a click. I failed to restranslate it in all case.

2nd Question ... Apparently, the i18n keys that start with {0}, like

• {0}W{1}atching  in EN
  • or {0}O{1}bserver in FR

are not listed in the translation dialog box. It seems to be a bug !

3rd Question ... What is the goal of "Downlad As Language Package" ? When I download it and deploy the JAR on another Confluence or the same and remove restranslated key, it has no effect.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 10, 2020

Hi @Vincent Thoulé _Alkaes_ , can you tell me what app this is for? I can try and point you in the right direction!

Vincent Thoulé _Alkaes_ September 10, 2020

Hi Monique,

This question is almost obsolete ...

IPT was for InProduct Translation plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210980/inproduct-translation-for-jira), an Atlassian plugin allowing to change the translate directly from UI.

Related the 3rd question, I found that the Switch of labels was performed in JS with a label that ITP was not able to override.

V.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events