• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Some i18n key are missing ...

1st Question ... The Favourite feature of Confluence is moving from Favourite concept to Playlist concept.

• With Favourite concept, we have "Add to Favorites" in EN / "Ajouter aux favoris" in FR
  • With playlist concept, we have "Save for later" in EN / "Sauvegarder pour plus tard" in FR

With IPT plugin, I started to restranslate as expected, but the Favorite button seems to be partially translated with Javascript just after a click. I failed to restranslate it in all case.

2nd Question ... Apparently, the i18n keys that start with {0}, like

• {0}W{1}atching  in EN
  • or {0}O{1}bserver in FR

are not listed in the translation dialog box. It seems to be a bug !

3rd Question ... What is the goal of "Downlad As Language Package" ? When I download it and deploy the JAR on another Confluence or the same and remove restranslated key, it has no effect.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Monique vdB Community Manager Sep 10, 2020

Hi @Vincent Thoulé _Alkaes_ , can you tell me what app this is for? I can try and point you in the right direction!

Hi Monique,

This question is almost obsolete ...

IPT was for InProduct Translation plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210980/inproduct-translation-for-jira), an Atlassian plugin allowing to change the translate directly from UI.

Related the 3rd question, I found that the Switch of labels was performed in JS with a label that ITP was not able to override.

V.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Do Not Lose your Customer’s Trust

Missing deadlines is one of the biggest problems every team lead wants to avoid when dealing with managed services. When the customer contracts your company to help with IT services it is expected th...

24 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you