Show only worklogs of current user

Barbara Kohlroser February 23, 2016

Hi @Volodymyr Krupach,

we have a data security issue because our customers can see our work logs via the calendar. Could you allow hiding the "Add user" button and instead show only worklogs of the current user?

Even better would be to show the calendar only to Users with the "log work" permission. Is that possible with reasonable effort?

Thanks,

Babs

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2016

Hi @Barbara Kohlroser,

This is implemented. You have to configure Managers Group on the config screen:

image2016-2-23 13:31:25.png

But please be aware that Work Time Calendar follows JIRA security. So even if you disable selection of other users for your customers, they still will be able to see worklogs by navigating to issues and looking to the Work Log tab.

Instead I suggest you to adjust permissions. I guess that customers should not be able to see issues with worklogs.

0 votes
Barbara Kohlroser February 23, 2016

Thank you @Volodymyr Krupach, that made our day smile

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2016

My pleasure smile.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events