ScriptRunner - listener to notify me when all stories of an epic have been completed

Crystal Ye March 1, 2019

Hi!

I want to be able to be notified when all the stories of its respective epics are completed. I found that the best way to do this might be through listeners but I don't know how to write a script that might work to achieve this. 

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Katy Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2019

Hi Crystal,

We are listing the answer we provided you in your support ticket so that others can benefit from the solution: 

think that this script will help you achieve what you are asking for. It does not fit your exact purpose as it is a Post function that closes an Epic when all its children get closed. But the concepts in the script could be used in your use case.

Instead of closing the epic you could pull out the relevant methods and use them in a listener or Post function as the condition script.

For example, you could use it as the condition for the "Send a Custom Email" built in post function/listener script, or even the "Fires an event when condition is true" built in post function/listener script.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events