Script Validator: Check for linked issue of certain issue type

David Friedrich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2017

Hi,

I'd like to add a validator that checks the following:

If the user sets the select list field 'Liefertreuerelevanz' to 'Ja' exactly one issue by the type of 'Liefertreue KPI' must be linked to carry out the transition.

If no issue is linked, I'd like to show an error message.

Thanks for your help.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2017

I added a validator with the following code:

if (cfValues['Liefertreuerelevanz']?.value == 'Ja') {
return issueLinkManager.getOutwardLinks(issue.getId())*.issueLinkType.name.contains('Liefertreue KPI')
}
  • Checks to see if the user selects a value from 'Liefertreuerelevanz' and that value is 'Ja'
  • If the valye is 'Ja', check links to see that there is an issue type of 'Liefertreue KPI'
  • If the linked issue is found, return true. Else, return false and display an error message. I put my error message at the top.

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 12.35.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-24 at 12.39.00 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events