Same Trigger issues

ERIK GAUDIN April 4, 2024

We are also struggle to make this work :

• A ticket is create in a JIRA project (From a Form)
  • An automation copy that Ticket when created, to another JIRA project (each field synch), and like them
  • On the destination projetc, we have an automation that are suppose to be trigged on ticket creation.. but it's not trigger when the ticket create from the previous automation. I also try the tick to use a lable.. and hope the other rules trigger on this LABEL.. same.. this Automation does nothing.. unless the ticket is manually created in that project

So.. i'm trying to find how i can tell an automated task to start another automated task. It seem the new ticket are created so fast, the other task can't see it... or all Automated task start all at the same moment.. that made one not seen what the other did.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2024

Hi Erik,

Make sure the box for "Check to allow other rule actions to trigger this rule. Only enable this if you need this rule to execute in response to another rule." is checked on the second rule that is not getting triggered. Refresh and try again. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events