Request for suggestions on training material to use R4J

Y. Natali Martinez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2019

I would appreciate the community's guidance on finding training material or how-to guides for using the R4J add-on.  The official (I think they're official) guides found here didn't help me enough to use the add-on effectively.  I especially want to learn 1) how to trace progress between the requirements I'm managing and the developmental work that is occurring, and 2) how to create comprehensive specification documents from all the information managed with JIRA/R4J.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 vote
Angelica Salazar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2019

Hello!

If it's not too late, you can contact the Ease Solutions' support. They can schedule you for a demo session to give you a full overview of the system and answer any question you have.

Here's a direct link to the support portal: https://easesolutions.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

Best Regards,

Angelilca

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events