Problems with effectors

Omer Agami November 17, 2021

Hi Community
Two questions - 

I am junt started the free trial with Structure cloud

1. Why structure is not shown in the main jira bar?

2. Do effectors are not available in that account?

No effectors and no structure in menu.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 17, 2021

Hi @Omer Agami,

Dmitrii with ALM Works here.

By default all cloud apps are positioned in the 'Apps' section of the menu - that is how Jira Cloud architecture is designed.

Effectors are not available in Structure Cloud at the moment. If you'd like, I will post a comment here when that changes. You can also keep an eye on the Structure Cloud roadmap to see what's coming next.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Dmitrii

ALM Works

Omer Agami November 17, 2021

Hello Dmitrii

First, thanks for the quick and full answer.

I will appreciate if you could post a comment when it will be available - do you have it in plans? estimation when?

Regarding the roadmap you suggested, it is less relevant because I want to track multiple teams work (maybe in the future it will be united) although it seems simple and convenient, but currently there are also to much epics to handle. 

This is why I went to my familiar app structure, but faced with some internal difficulties. 
Will need to redefine the work methodological and I assume after it the use in the structure will be much more intuitive.

Thanks.

Omer. 

Like # people like this
Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 17, 2021

@Omer Agami ,

Will do!

No timeframe to share yet.

That is why it could be useful to check our Roadmap once in a while - you get a peek at a list of functionalities that is going to be added to Structure Cloud's arsenal sooner than other options.

You are also always welcome to reach us directly by emailing to support@almworks.com.

Kind regards,

Dmitrii Kuzmin

ALM Works

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events