Problem with the plugin Behavior 0.5.0 in JIRA 5.0.7

Oriol Esplugas December 4, 2012

Hello,

I have a problem with the Behavior plugin in JIRA. The situation is:

- We have hidden customfields in the creation of the issue and depending to another customfield, the hidden customfields are appear.

- This works fine when we create an issue in the main Dashboard.

- Imagine that first we create another issue (different that the other). After create, we go to the view screen of that and create another issue that use the Behavior. In that case the Behavior isn't working. All customfield are visible.

¿Any idea of what is the problem of that?

Sorry for my english...

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2012

This should be fixed in the latest release.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2012

No, other than backport yourself. I didn't have time to backport across multiple versions... if it was a commercial plugin I would.

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for your answer.

But we can do anything to resolve this problem in that version?

Our customer don't want to migrate a new version of JIRA and the unique plugin Behavior compatible of taht is the 0.5.0.

Thanks.

OK, thanks again.

The latest version is the 0.5.3, isn't it??

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 4, 2012

Whatever it says in mktplace...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events