Problem with AS400 driver with SQL for Confluence plugin

Stephane Genin September 22, 2015

Hi,

We use the SQL for Confluence plugin. We set up a DataSource for an AS400/DB2 database which is in V7R1.

The Datasource configuration is as follows : 

<Resource name="jdbc/AS400DS" maxWait="-1" maxIdle="10" maxActive="20" password="*******" username="bi" url="jdbc:as400://as400inf;prompt=false;translate binary=true; extended metadata=true" driverClassName="com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver" type="javax.sql.DataSource" auth="Container"/>

When using the {sql-query} macro, we get this error : 

Erreur du rendu de la macro 'sql-query' : com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCConnection.isValid(I)Z

Any advice?

Thanks

Stéphane

2 answers

0 votes
Stephane Genin September 29, 2015

Hi Bob,

It seems we are moving foward on this problem.

We still have a problem : Erreur du rendu de la macro 'sql-query' : java.sql.SQLException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory ([SQL0104] Elément syntaxique <FIN-INSTRUCTION> n'est pas correct. Eléments possibles : + - AS <IDENTIFIER>.)

I think the important info is  : Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory. We checked the SQL query and it's working fine with the DB client (select NAME from METADATA.BI_ACTIONS).

Do you think it could come from the datasource configuration?

Thanks

Stéphane

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2015

"Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory" is coming from the application server (Tomcat) trying to use your configuration to connect to the database. I suspect your recent addition of the validation query may have a syntax problem???

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

Add a select 1 validation query to your configuration. See Data source configuration - application server for how that looks in a configuration.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events