Problem on calendar

Gustavo Silva February 24, 2016

Since start of week, when i log work, the calendar take this hours for a day before, so, all i log today, will appear as yesterday. What can i do?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016

Hi Gustavo,

I guess that's the problem with JIRA Timezone settings. Please make sure that under you user profile you have timezone that matches timezone on your computer.

image2016-2-24 16:14:31.png

Gustavo Silva February 25, 2016

So, i verified the time zone, it's correct.
The log's date and time are correct, only the calendar is diferent 

If you look the picture, you can see that all time logged on wednesday, appears on tuesday.

calendart.PNG

And... Are you the developer of My Work plugin?

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2016

Hi Gustavo,
As I understand start hours are correct but it goes to yesterday. Right? Is it possible that you have wrong system date on your computer (pointing to yesterday)? Also please tell me you time zone settings so I check it.

And, yes, I am the developer of Work Time Calendar addon.

Well, i saw my system date, and it's correct too. feb 25, and the timezone is "(GMT-03:00) Sao Paulo". Is the default. 

Congratulations, everybody here liked the addon. 

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2016

Thanks smile.

Is it JIRA cloud or server installation? If server what's your addon version?

It's JIRA Cloud .

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2016

Gustavo,

Tried Sao Paulo -3 on my cloud instance and it's fine for me. Do you get correct date in "Date Started" field after dragging the time block:image2016-2-25 16:49:39.png

Gustavo Silva February 26, 2016

I changed the view, the problem is only on week view. By month, it's ok

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2016

Strange. What about the "Date Started" field for the week view?

It's correct, only total field is wrong

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2016

Will look to it on weekend.

Thanks. 

Other detail: the problem started this week, the past is ok

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2016

Hi Gustavo,

Fixed it! Thank you for patience and assistance.

That was awesome bug caused by:

Clock Changes in Brasilia

22 Feb 2015 - Daylight Saving Time Ended

When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunday, 22 February 2015, 00:00:00 clocks were turned backward 1 hour to 
Saturday, 21 February 2015, 23:00:00 local standard time instead

Gustavo Silva February 29, 2016

Thanks for help me again!

Marc Turner September 27, 2017

I'm having the exact same issue but with New Zealand DST. The work logs in JIRA are correct but the weekly calendar display is 1 hour off

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events