Problem getting Worklogcal to function

Sarah Shonnard April 10, 2013

Just installed the Worklogcal Plugin. Whenver I try to access it from the Menu I get the following error:

Not Found (404)

Error creating bean with name 'com.romexsoft.worklogcal.jira.webwork.WLCalCreateWorklog': Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.romexsoft.worklogcal.jira.webwork.WLCalCreateWorklog]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.atlassian.jira.web.action.issue.CreateWorklog.<init>(Lcom/atlassian/jira/bc/issue/worklog/WorklogService;Lcom/atlassian/jira/bc/issue/comment/CommentService;Lcom/atlassian/jira/security/roles/ProjectRoleManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/util/JiraDurationUtils;Lcom/atlassian/jira/web/util/OutlookDateManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/web/FieldVisibilityManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/issue/fields/layout/field/FieldLayoutManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/issue/RendererManager;Lcom/atlassian/jira/user/util/UserUtil;Lcom/atlassian/jira/config/FeatureManager;)V

Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sarah Shonnard May 6, 2013

I was using the latest version of the plugin with an older version of JIRA. Once I installed a earlier version of the plugin it worked fine.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2013

Hey there, Tony.

Can you try to also contact the plugin vendor at the same to get this issue that you are facing looked at?

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events