ProForma: Please check the fields have been correctly filled in

Jonna Tolvanen May 17, 2022

Hello,

I have a free version of ProForma in use to verify the need for forms.

One of the forms has been working for a long time and is still working, however, now when I am trying to test the recently created form, I get an error "Your request could not be created. Please check the fields have been correctly filled in. Please fill in all mandatory fields! Please fill in all mandatory fields!"

Even if I make all fields in the form optional, the error remains. Even if I have just one field in the form, the error remains.

When I try to use the form to create Jira Issue, the error is the same, generic one

Proforma_error.PNG
What could be the issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jonna Tolvanen May 29, 2022

Hello, solution found. There were validators in the Workflow when creating an issue. After removing the validation, the form started to work again.

Thanks Atlassian for pointing this out!

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2022

Hi Jonna,

I would go ahead and open a support ticket with Atlassian.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Please post back here with the resolution. 

Jonna Tolvanen May 17, 2022

Hi John,
as this is a FREE version of Proforma, I am not able to open a ticket to Atlassian. 

Ticket to Atlassian 2.PNG

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2022

Okay, let me see if I can get someone from Atlassian to come take a look. 

Jonna Tolvanen May 22, 2022

Hi John, did you have any luck?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2022

No, let me try again.  :-(

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2022

Hello @Jonna Tolvanen

I apologize for the delay here, and thank you, @John Funk, for escalating this to us.

@Jonna Tolvanen, I've personally created a support request on your behalf; you can find this request at PSSRV-41456 

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2022

Thanks @Stephen Sifers !!!!

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events